Graphic Designer – Marketing
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 4, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 6, 2022)
1425 Strasburg Rd. Unit 2A, Kitchener, ON N2R1H2, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Clearpath Robotics Inc. is a global robotics company dedicated to automating the world’s dullest, dirtiest, and deadliest jobs. Founded in 2009, the company successfully commercialized one of the world’s first platforms to support robotics research. In 2015, the company expanded its product portfolio to include a materials handling offering through its OTTO™ Motors division. Clearpath works with over 500 of the world’s most recognizable brands—including GE and Toyota—in over 40 countries serving markets that span manufacturing, logistics, mining, military, agriculture, aerospace and academia.
Our client, a small, growing consulting firm, is hiring a Digital Graphic Designer to develop content-driven digital marketing material to help small businesses grow.
The Digital Graphic Designer will build campaigns and develop marketing strategies as well as all the digital assets and content for final delivery.
As the Digital Graphic Designer, you’ll
• Lead strategic campaign ideation
• Collaborate with account managers and writers on innovative content campaigns
• Serve as an exemplary designer, consistent with a client’s brand and tone
• Research industry trends and stay up to date on what’s working and what’s not
• Lead crafting content and strategy for content, blog and social media
• Develop and design digital assets for a range of platforms such as home and landing pages, social media content and copy, email newsletters, web banners and ads, sales presentations and proposals, print sales collateral, and reels and short form video.
• Optimize assets based on performance
• Manage your projects
• Use the HubSpot CRM system to drive creative decisions
You will succeed in this role if you:
• Know how to keep track of deliverables and schedules and enjoy the freedom of making your own decisions
• Deeply care about our client’s success the ability to meet their objectives and goals
• Understand how our team’s contributions fit into our clients’ larger strategy, and how to balance requests of varying levels of complexity
• Are energized by being part of a team that is always looking for new ways to grow, evolve, and increase their impact
• Are passionate about design and your career, nothing excites you more than a successful strategy for a client
• Can quickly translate ideas into wireframes, mockups and prototypes
• Can or have worked remotely, and prefer that environment
• Comfortable with internal meetings derailing due to light sabers, pop tart discussions, and unexpected pet guests
• Engage in heated Slack discussions about why bananas are bad, is sangria a wine, ignoring posts about marathon running and understand the importance of the perfectly timed .gif
Skills and experience required for success:
• A portfolio your mom would be proud of
• Excellent eye for color, font, layout choices and using visual design principals
• Passion for current digital marketing strategies and tactics, design best practices, trends, and web production techniques
• Video editing experience (short reels, motion graphics)
• Expertise with standard design tools, Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Ability to use CRM and CMS platforms to organize and deploy campaigns – HubSpot is a big plus
• Excellent communication and customer service skills to actively participate in client meetings, provide follow-up/status, coordinate writers, developers, account managers, etc.
• Ability to help manage website design projects and keep track of deliverables and timelines
• Ability to write content / copy is a plus – emails, social posts
• Home office computer setup, high speed internet, and ability to do video meetings on a regular basis
• Willingness to learn, jump in and help, sense of humor, and excitement at the chance of working at a growing agency where you can continue to evolve and grow in your career
• Competitive salary and health benefits with a generous 401k matching plan
• Remote work with ability to live and travel anywhere within the U.S.
• You’re done at 3:30 on Fridays
• Pet and kid friendly- we understand life happens
• Early leave most holidays, generous PTO package and company holidays
• Unlimited room for growth based on performance
• Ongoing learning and development training
• Highly interactive, exciting work with a talented, high-energy and driven team
• A team that respects all ideas, cultures and perspectives.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.