Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 1, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 5, 2022)
Address: Corporate Headquarters
66 Westgate Pkwy, Asheville, North Carolina 28806, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Working at Earth Fare is not just a job; it’s about making a difference. That’s because we believe the better you eat, the longer you live. And at the heart of that belief are team members who are dedicated to helping people live happier, healthier, and longer lives.
It’s what we’ve always believed. How we’ve always done business. And forty years later, Earth Fare continues to distinguish itself as the most authentic healthy food supermarket in the US. To continue this mission, we need passionate team members who share our unwavering commitment to providing the highest food Quality Standards in the industry with compelling value, friendly and knowledgeable service, and a superior shopping experience.
Our Food Philosophy doesn’t just set us apart; it makes it easy for our customers to confidently make healthier choices for their family, every day, in every aisle.
Start your career at Earth Fare today! Join us on our journey to bring healthy food to everyone, everywhere.
Earth Fare Team Members
At Earth Fare Our Team Members ensure that our customers visit to our store is fulfilling, having had all their questions answered and their shopping needs met. We hope that each customer leaves with a sense of having experienced community, knowing that we are excited to see them again soon.
Earth Fares Mission is helping people live healthy lives. Our Team Members guide our customers to select not only healthy food they can trust, but products for wellbeing and the household that are held to the same high standards as all of the food on our shelves.
Position Summary: The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for a variety of functions in relation to design of in-store collateral, digital messaging and email pieces. This is a dynamic role that will require creativity and attention to detail, as well as the ability to function effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams. Designer will be required to deliver multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with others including Copywriters, Production, Marketers, Merchants. Deliverables – Design and execute compelling visual concepts in the context of a physical retail environment.
Design promotional marketing pieces that enhance the overall customer experience.
Responsible for the conception and design, prioritization and on time completion of incoming project requests.
• Responsible for digital media and store signage creation, collaboration, with end execution in mind.
• Responsible for Ad flyer creation, editing, proofing and completion.
• Responsible for organization of creative files and product images
• Responsible for entire proofing process, including necessary approvals and edits
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Exceptional organization skills, prioritization and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Google Sheets is required.
• Experience in designing for Social Media and Email Campaigns
• Strong communication, persuasion and relationship-building skills
• Calm, unflappable disposition
• Office Preferred
• Remote work eligible
• Must be able to work in a professional office setting and store set up operations with extensive computer and telephone use on a daily basis.
• Must be able to converse with various vendors in a professional manner
• Some weekend hours required as workload dictates.
Why Work for Earth Fare?
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for full-time employees
• 401k and Retirement Planning
• Paid Time Off
• 20% Store Discount and discounted hot bar and salad bar
• Flexible Scheduling
Supportive Working Environment
Our Team Members and Leadership work together to co-create a working environment where each persons unique traits and talents are valued. We believe that every persons role is important and that clear communication and respect for one another are paramount to shaping our experience at work each day.
Opportunities for Growth
Empowering and developing our Team Members is integral to our company values. We ensure that each person has the support, tools, and knowledge to master their current roles. We encourage our Team Members to express interest in learning new skills and pursuing opportunities for advancement.
We encourage our Team Members to cultivate community relationships that will positively impact our neighbors, partners, and the environment. We do this through a conscious effort to partner with outside organizations and host supportive community events.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.