Instructional Script Writer (Part Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 1, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 4, 2022)
Address: 55 West 900 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Part Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
In partnership with HR and L&D teams, AllenComm designs innovation and scale into the human-centered training activities we develop to meet critical business priorities and objectives. Extensive instructional design experience, agency-level creative teams, and innovative learning technologies enable us to stand out in the learning landscape.
Considered one of the top 10 firms of its kind in the country, AllenComm has won more than 40 awards year after year for custom learning programs in employee onboarding, reskilling, leadership development, brand, compliance, and sales enablement. AllenComm has more than 130 in-house experts and subject matter professionals across multiple industries. With a scalable internal workforce and well-honed processes, we are uniquely equipped to create the right mix of e-learning, ILT, vILT, gamification, microlearning, coaching tools, and resources to build learning experiences that match organizational needs.
Are you BFFs with the written word? Do you spend your free time writing creatively? Are you a fan of helping people learn new things? Would you classify yourself as a tech nerd? If so, then AllenComm is the gig for you. We are rock stars on the stage of professional training and development. With 27 training awards in 2018 alone, we pride ourselves on excellence. We’re looking for Script Writers who excel at written communication, are team players, and have a technical aptitude. This part-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting).
• Produce engaging scripts and storyboards (something in between technical and creative writing).
• Collaborate with design leads, graphic designers, and programmers.
• Balance workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Communicate professionally with internal teams and subject matter experts.
• Promote a positive corporate culture.
• Exhibit a strong level of professionalism.
• Actively manage individual productivity with increasing efficiency.
• Analyze complex technical content and write concise, accurate scripts for web-based and instructor-led courses.
• Knowledge of industry-standard software and languages (Adobe Suite, Articulate, Camtasia, WordPress, HTML, XML, etc.).
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or are currently pursuing post-graduate work in a relevant field (Instructional Technology and Psychology, Interactive Media, Journalism, Communications, Education, English, Technical or Creative Writing).
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.