Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on March 29, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 3, 2022)
Address: 98point6 HQ
701 5th Avenue, Suite 2300, Seattle, Washington 98164, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Seattle, 98point6 is pioneering a new approach to primary care. By pairing deep technology with board-certified physicians, our vision is to make primary care more accessible and affordable—leading to better health and reducing the cost of care. We meet consumers where they are by offering private, text-based diagnosis and treatment via a mobile app. For employers, 98point6 increases primary care utilization among those not actively or appropriately engaged in their health—enabling earlier medical intervention and improving employee productivity. 98point6 is available on the Apple App and Google Play Store.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a graphic designer to assist our in-house design team. This candidate must have a careful eye for detail and experience in both print and digital design. This role sits on the Marketing team and will be responsible for working alongside our existing designers to create a variety of branded assets, presentations and collateral for our B2B/enterprise and patient engagement efforts, as well as internal clients. If you are eager, work quickly and efficiently, are able to handle multiple projects without sacrificing details and believe even the smallest projects add value, this role is for you.
• Think creatively to develop a wide variety of branded deliverables (web pages, ads, Google slides, pdfs, postcards, mailers, etc.) that represent and continually enhance our brand
• Brainstorm with other team members to conceptualize and iterate seasonal campaign creative
• Work closely with the creative team to address varying design and resourcing needs on a day-to-day basis
• Develop and maintain a library of digital creative assets (e.g., new product screens and features and other assets used in our creative projects)
• Collaboratively iterate and revise work with the creative team and/or stakeholders
• Portfolio that demonstrates 2+ years of experience working as a Visual Designer
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask without sacrificing quality
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Passion for finding scalable process improvements, efficiencies, and recommendations
• Strong bias for action and ability to deliver on timelines
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to communicate ideas and rationale both verbally and visually
• Experience in web design, best practices and UX principles
• B2B and demand generation design experience a plus
• Knowledge of Figma a plus, but not required
• After Effects, motion graphics or video experience a plus, but not required
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.