Status: Newly Published (Niobis received information from schema google job (Page source) publish since March 28, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 3, 2022)
7405 Route Transcanadienne, Suite 100, Montreal , Québec H4T 1Z2, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You check schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
HotCars is the go-to site to keep up to date on anything with four wheels. We cover the craziest mods to the rarest vehicles, while also offering reviews, previews, and buyer’s guides for the newest and coolest cars.
Founded in 2017 but already serving over 30 million readers, our team combines a deep knowledge of car culture, industry, and engineering with an approachable style. The result? HotCars has something for everyone who loves driving, modding, or just admiring cars.
Our writers and editors come from all walks of life, with diverse specialties, passions, and educational backgrounds. Nevertheless, we are connected by one thing: a passion for burning rubber!.
The editorial team at HotCars is looking for passionate gear-heads to contribute strong and influential articles about the latest happenings in the automotive world, as well as provide insight and fresh takes on the classic cars and trucks we all know and love.
Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest automotive trends? Do you keep up to date with all the new features and specs on the latest models? If so, then you are just what we’re looking for at HotCars! We are looking for content writers who are able to contribute daily to our site.
If you’re the right fit for our growing editorial team, please apply today! Only serious candidates with strong knowledge of the automotive world will be considered.
• A minimum of 5 articles per week;
• Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time;
• Pitch topic ideas to your Lead Editor;
• Report to Lead Editor and implement feedback efficiently.
• Excellent research skills – we do not accept plagiarism of any kind;
• Strong knowledge of car history and culture;
• Relevant experience in writing and editing;
• A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
• Flexible working hours – this role is flexible in terms of your schedule, however, hours of communication and feedback are between 10:00am and 6:00pm EST;
• Paid training period;
• Paid Time-Off;
• Monthly bonuses;
• Slack community & team environment;
• Work with creative and like-minded colleagues;
• Opportunity for advancement within HotCars.com.
• Cover Letter – tell us why you are the perfect candidate for this position;
• Links to published work – appreciated, though not necessary.
HotCars is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and wants to hear YOUR voice. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, while actively on the search for skilled and passionate individuals to make an impact within the community. We want the voices on our site to reflect the diversity of the community it serves.
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
**This is a remote (work-from-home) position*.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.