Junior Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on March 30, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 2, 2022)
75 West Center Street, Provo, Utah 84601, US
75 West Center Street, Provo, Utah 84601, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) is a leading beauty and wellness company, powered by a dynamic affiliate opportunity platform. The company helps people live, look and feel their best with products that combine the best of science, technology and nature. Backed by more than 35 years of scientific research, Nu Skin develops innovative products including Nu Skin® personal care, Pharmanex® nutrition and the ageLOC® anti-aging brand which includes an award-winning line of beauty device systems. Nu Skin operates in approximately 50 markets worldwide in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Pacific. Rhyz Inc. is the company’s strategic investment arm that includes a collection of technology and manufacturing companies to support growth in the core Nu Skin business. Nu Skin is committed to sustainability, including global initiatives such as transitioning to reduced and sustainable packaging for all products by 2030. The Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation also strives to improve children’s health, education and economic circumstances throughout the world. For more information, visit nuskin.com.
We are hiring for a Full-Time Junior Graphic Designer. We have remote work options in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Texas or Utah.
About the Role:
Nu Skin’s Corporate Communications department is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their creative team! The Junior Designer will work closely with the Senior Creative Manager to plan and create beautiful and engaging designs for a wide range of print and digital mediums. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning, staying up to date on design trends, and a belief in the power of branding. This position offers remote work benefits and experience working with project stakeholders from initial ideation to project completion, creating production-ready printed content, and designing creative visuals for a global digital audience
What you’ll do:
• Provide digital and print design services for Public Relations, Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility (Force for Good), social media, and Executive teams
• Communicate with project stakeholders regarding project details and status to build cross-functional relationships and gather necessary feedback and approvals
• Work with the Creative Manager to build beautiful PowerPoint presentations and email newsletters for Nu Skin employees
• Partner with Internal Communications experts to keep Nu Skin’s intranet updated with fresh visuals including photographs, videos, and infographics
• Provide basic video editing of global Zoom Town Halls and Leadership Meeting recordings
• Assist in photographing occasional company events
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, fine art or related field
• Excellent visual communication and design skills
• High proficiency in design software and applications, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote
• Experience with (or willingness to learn) how to edit videos in Premiere and/or animate short clips in After Effects
• Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
• Ability to work independently and as a cross-functional team
• Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information
• Willingness to continue learning how to use industry tools and stay up to date on new industry trends
Bonus points for:
• Experience with or willingness to learn illustration and/or photography
• Experience with creating simple gifs and/or animations
• Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion
Benefits & Perks:
You will be part of an engaged, inclusive, global community that values family, giving back, beauty, and sustainability. We offer competitive benefits to eligible employees with comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage; supplemental life, short-term, and disability insurance; free access to health coaches, therapists, and an onsite fitness center; a health savings account & 401k with company match; an incentive bonus program; and access to our top-quality beauty & wellness products. You’ll also be empowered to prioritize what’s important to you through flexible work arrangements and a generous vacation policy. Thinking about expanding your family? We have generous maternity and paternity leave, too.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.