Anastasia Beverly Hills
Graphic Designer- Social Media (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on March 30, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 2, 2022)
438 N Bedford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Syneos Health® is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
We bring together approximately 28,000 minds, across more than 110 countries, with a deep understanding of patient and physician behaviors and market dynamics. Together we share insights, use the latest technologies and apply advanced business practices to speed our customers’ delivery of important therapies to patients.
Syneos Health supports a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that cares for colleagues, customers, patients, communities and the environment.
KCL is really proud to have an all-female executive team, our own charitable organization dedicated to helping the local refugee population (using coupons, of course), and a rowdy freakin’ office in the nation’s outdoor capital Boise, Idaho.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for assisting the design team in creating various digital assets across a variety of social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Clubhouse , etc. The position will be expected to create digital graphic content aligned with ABH brand guidelines. The Graphic Designer/ Production Artist will need to have a combined knowledge of both graphic and technical skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Creating and manipulating graphics through Adobe Creative Suite apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Premiere
• Using digital illustration, photo editing software and layout software to create digital designs.
• Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
• Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
• Present design concepts to Brand Director, and rest of Social Team.
• Formatting graphics as well as collecting, processing, and proofing various graphics files
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
• Assessing project specifics and creating a final product that adheres to those requirements
• Collaborating with the design team staff to define design goals- Such as: Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size, style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Following a product workflow and timeline to ensure projects progress in a timely manner
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure graphic quality, consistency, and adherence to brand DNA and aesthetic in all visual assets produced
• Manage time effectively across multiple jobs adhering to production and post-production schedules in a fast-paced environment
• 3+ years working experience in a Graphic designer
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Content editing, art or related field
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects, XD)
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Thorough knowledge of cosmetic / fashion industry
• Experience in beauty, retail, high-end fashion and luxury verticals preferred
• Pristine attention to detail
• Strong layout and analytical skills
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Photo editing / manipulation
• Must be adaptable and able to work quickly under short deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Motion Graphic + GIF experience a plus
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Content Marketing Specialist (Full Time) (Emsi Burning Glass) (Remote in US or UK)