The Krazy Coupon Lady
Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 18, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 2, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Instagram)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
The Krazy Coupon Lady is dedicated to solving the everyday challenges women face when it comes to wallet woes.
Co-founders Joanie Demer and Heather Wheeler launched Krazy Coupon Lady from their kitchen tables in 2009 committed to making it easy to shop smarter. By simplifying the world of couponing and deal hunting, The Krazy Coupon Lady (also known as KCL) quickly became the trusted money-saving destination helping millions of women stretch their budgets.
The Krazy Coupon Lady launched an app in 2015, which debuted as the #1 lifestyle app and in the top 10 best new apps (across all categories) in the Apple Store and garnered thousands of downloads from its loyal readers. Broadening their money-saving focus to offer a constant, best-of-web stream of deals, shopping tips, life hacks and how-tos, KCL expanded the ways they could help women spend smarter while cutting their budgets. KCL is the leading money-saving destination for over 5 million women every month.
KCL went from two moms blogging from their home computers to nearly 80 scrappy, relentless, and intentionally disruptive people working together to help make our readers’ lives easier.
KCL is really proud to have an all-female executive team, our own charitable organization dedicated to helping the local refugee population (using coupons, of course), and a rowdy freakin’ office in the nation’s outdoor capital Boise, Idaho.
KCL is looking for a creative, quick-working Graphic Designer who loves clean, modern, elevated design. We are looking for a graphic design wizard with a vision, and also someone who will work really well in a team environment. …And who is also cool going back to the drawing board a few times.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for creating graphics for www.thekrazycouponlady.com. This will include web banner graphics, creative assets across the website, ads for the website, email CTA graphics, email templates, social graphics with light motion graphics for IG stories. You’ll be part of the Content/Brand team at KCL.
This position requires the ability to work quickly, as this is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects happening simultaneously. The person in this role can also take a concept and own it from start to finish, giving many options and also inputting their own ideas as to what would feel best.
If you’re a hustler and go-getter who can bring us inspiration or want to try out a new motion technique you’re learning about, even better. Bonus points for light video editing! The world is moving in a motion graphics direction and we want to be right there with them.
KCL will currently consider applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Ohio, Washington, Wisconsin, South Dakota or Utah.
In this role you will:
• Create all web graphics and email graphics/templates
• Create light motion/video graphics if needed
• Create ads and creative assets for the website
• Create icons for website
• Use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to create graphics
• Work quickly and efficiently with the Brand/Content team
• Have your finger on the pulse of the latest graphic design trends
• Be a team player and take direction well
• 5+ years Graphic Design experience
• 3+ years experience Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• E-commerce & email template graphic design experience
• Ability to take direction and also act in a consultative manner
• Basic Figma skills a plus
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment and one where needs change quickly
• Have a strong portfolio that showcases your experience strengths and interests
• Knowledge of fundamentals of design, visual composition, branding, and design principles
• Clear communicator with the ability to work across an organization
• Interest in self-learning and staying on top of new technologies and trends in graphic design
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.