2D Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis get information from web career that was published on March 30, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 1, 2022)
New Berlin, WI
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We believe experience matters.
Founded in 1979, GMR is an innovative global sponsorship and experiential leader, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions. We change how people think, feel and behave through the power of experience. Experiences founded on data, rooted in insight, grounded in strategy, designed meticulously and executed flawlessly.
Our passionate global team creates, consults and activates in more than 70 countries, covering every continent from 23 offices in 12 countries. We’re headquartered in the United States and are part of Omnicom Group Inc..
Are you versatile at your craft? Do you enjoy challenging design boundaries and progressing?
We hope so, as GMR is on the search for an exceptionally intuitive 2D Designer to join our Creatives at our award winning global experiential agency. Here at GMR, we create unforgettable experiences, engaging individuals across sports, music, entertainment and lifestyle passions. The outcome: measurable success for our clients.
As a 2D Graphic Designer you will work with a group of extremely talented individuals and have the opportunity to develop creative for some amazing Fortune 500 brands. This does not happen in a vacuum as you will be working within multi-disciplined teams to create insightful, immersive and memorable solutions.
WHAT YOU HAVE //
• Experience creating print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
• Flawless executione of planning and implementation of projects
• Ability to understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
• Create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas
• Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
• Effectively collaborate with superiors and team members
• Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
• 3+ years’ experience in Graphic Design; Agency experience highly preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent) is required
• Experience within a Design, Advertising or Marketing firm
• Extremely proficient in PowerPoint, Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge
• Strong typography and layout skills are essential
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.