Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis get information from one of the recruitment that was published on March 30, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 1, 2022)
1655 26th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can contact Niobis)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
The artwork on Society6 is created by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world. When you buy a product from Society6, we produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist.
Our mission is to empower the World’s Artists to profit from the sale of their artwork, without giving up control of their rights!.
As a Graphic Designer will be responsible for the concept and execution of digital, print and motion communications that translate business and marketing/branding objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand. You will be able to clearly communicate creative ideas to both supervisors and stakeholders, collaborate on ideation with fellow designers, and work independently to complete projects on time and within project scope.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Graphic Designer grows with us.
You’ll Report to: Associate Art Director
A typical day as a Graphic Designer might include:
• Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to produce compelling digital solutions that support design on all owned and earned channels (e-mail CRM, marketing, social media, website assets)
• Work with other cross functional teams within the company to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business needs
• Research and deliver latest trends in the design and digital space
• Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and on brand
• Assist on monthly design toolkit — encompassing typographic exploration, design research, digital mocks, etc.
• Assist on Brand Guide and Style Guide updates
What You Have:
• 5+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in-house for a fashion brand or agency, CPG or Home Décor Brand is extremely desirable
• Experience in digital marketing a must
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and some soft skills in excel
• Knowledge of the elements and principles of print and web design, email design, including typography and page layout for multi-page products
• Strong knowledge of video, animated gifs, digital photography, and image manipulation
• Experience working with marketing teams and an understanding of CRM best practices
• Process-driven individual who is able to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Take ownership of projects from concept through production
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Not afraid to wear multiple hats – no job being too small or too large
• We’re casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. Personal accountability goes a long way. We believe we are the change.
What We Have:
Among Comparably’s 2021 Best Companies for Company Culture, Company Perks & Benefits, Company Compensation, Best CEO for Diversity, and Best CEO for Women
eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People’s Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
OnlyInYourState is ranked the #3 Travel and Information Site (ComScore)
Well+Good is the 2019 People’s Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company AwardMyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
Gender neutral family leave
Paid-to-play vacation rewards
Discretionary unlimited vacation time
Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.