Associate Editor, Health Content
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 24, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 31, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Founded in 2014, League is a platform technology company powering next-generation healthcare consumer experiences. Payers, providers, consumer health partners and employers build on League’s platform to deliver high-engagement, personalized healthcare experiences consumers love. Millions of people use solutions powered by League to access, navigate and pay for care.
Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As an Associate Editor, you will help develop and implement League’s content strategy – helping to build League’s brand credibility and inbound traffic around topics core to our business. Your main objective is to manage a team of writers and editors and collaborate with supporting departments, monitor the results of various content campaigns and edit content pieces to ensure they follow tone and style guide.
You’ll be responsible for editing and managing a portfolio of health-related programs, activities, and other content within the League Health Journey that helps people make meaningful changes to their well-being. Our content gives members the tools they need to move more, eat better, understand their chronic conditions, and communicate effectively with their healthcare team. This role will be highly collaborative within the Member Services, Product Management, and Engagement teams and will also work closely with League’s clinical staff and Chief Medical Officer.
In this role, you will:
• Manage content writers and collaborate with contributing departments
• Supervise the content creation process from writing through editing and publishing
• Edit evidence-based health content to ensure it meets the League style guide, brand voice and tone
• Write health articles; interview experts, analyze studies, translate medical jargon into understandable content, etc.
• Manage the integration of new product capabilities into content
• Inform League’s strategy and breadth of coverage through a profound knowledge of the current health industry and a sense of the future landscapes
• Engage and collaborate with other departments (e.g. product marketing, marketing, product management, benefits consultants, sales and customer success) as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation and measurement requirements
• Manage meeting and resource schedules, workflows and deadlines associated with content creation
• Collaborate with marketing program owners, content strategists and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate
• Use data on member engagement to help inform content strategy
• BA or MA/MS in English, journalism, marketing, liberal arts, media or communications, nursing or other clinical related degrees or equivalent experience
• Five years or more of related experience (e.g. publishing, editorial, journalism, content marketing, copywriting, digital marketing, fact checking is a plus)
• Complex project management experience
• Domain/product category experience desirable
• You have experience editing service pieces and health-related stories
• You are interested in health and wellness topics and have a passion for helping more people understand and access health content
• Experience and interest in video and podcasting production is a plus
Remote: US or Canada
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.