Content Marketing Writer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 29, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 31, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries represent a $140 million international technology enterprise, headquartered in the Washington, D.C., area. For more than 50 years, the ENSCO group of companies has been providing leading-edge engineering, science and advanced technology solutions to governments and private industries worldwide. ENSCO operates in the aerospace, national security, surface transportation and cybersecurity sectors and focuses on technologies, products and services to support the safety, security, reliability and efficiency of customer missions. Field offices and subsidiaries, representatives and partnerships are located throughout the United States and around the world.
ENSCO safety protocols include complying with all local, state and federal requirements, as well as customer requirements, to limit the spread of COVID-19, which may include the use of face coverings, social distancing and requirements for employees to be vaccinated. ENSCO employees who work onsite in Federal buildings and facilities must follow Federal agency workplace safety protocols and meet any applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements when working onsite. By accepting an offer, you acknowledge that your continued employment is conditioned upon your compliance with ENSCO’s health and safety protocols for your position, and those health and safety protocols are subject to change based on developments in legal and customer requirements applicable to your position at ENSCO and the changing public health situation.
ENSCO, Inc is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Writer to join our team. This important role in our Marketing & Communications department is focused on creating interesting, and strategically effective content, and will find new ways to connect with our audience and increase engagement through compelling editorial stories, blogs, white papers, scripts, social media, email copy, and more. The selected candidate may join our team either on-site in Springfield, VA or virtually as a teleworker.
Our Hiring Managers & Engineers are experts in their respective fields, but they don’t necessarily know how to transfer that knowledge to the written word. The perfect candidate for this position is able to conduct interviews that help engineers communicate their expertise in a comfortable, engaging way, taking complex programs and capabilities and yielding content for various audiences that fits the company’s tone and brand voice.
You’re probably a fit for this position if you:
• Are able to build and manage relationships with stakeholders
• Identify and maintain key internal stakeholders to interview as subject matter experts; Schedule regular meetings with these individuals and prioritize content based on feedback
• Write, edit, and deliver strategic internal and external announcements, newsletters, and publications aligned with overall content strategy
• Develop and adhere to company style guides throughout the content creation process
• Collaborate with Marketing & Communications Specialists to define, manage, and evolve content marketing strategies to deliver on the strategic direction and goals of the editorial plan
• Manage communications regarding content in development
• Conduct occasional supplemental research to inform content development
• Schedule and manage production schedules for content in development
• Manage, revise, rework and edit existing content for web with SEO goals and user experience in mind
• Successfully manage corporate social media presence to market services, enhance employee and job seeker experience, and develop brand recognition.
Hybrid / Remote Telecommuting Opportunities Available
Qualifications Required (Skills)
• Have 7 years of creative content marketing or technical writing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, creative writing, communications, English or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Experienced in distilling complex ideas and concepts into a clear, digestible written format
• Have exceptional knowledge of AP Style
• Experience writing or copyediting original copy and editing content for a range of marketing and communication materials including social media, internal and external webpages, video and audio scripts or storyboards
• Exceptional skill in understanding the nuances of social media writing
• Confident in managing and nurturing multiple stakeholder relationships
• Able to multitask and manage your time autonomously and efficiently
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying degrees of priority and deadline
• Content or technical writing experience within one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Avionics, Cyber, Defense
• Experience mentoring and guiding the work of junior level staff
• Experience managing corporate social media accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with 2.5% dollar-for-dollar company match in first year of employment, and up to 6% company match thereafter
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount
• Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.