Content Specialist (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 23, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 30, 2022)
432 S Tech Ridge Dr, St. George, UT 84770, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, builds upon the company’s enterprise print management technology and the ECM/document management expertise the company gained through its acquisition of MaxxVault to enable organizations to digitize content and automate business processes to drive compliance, scalability, and accountability. With Vasion’s SaaS platform, businesses can capture analog and digital content, automate workflows, and securely manage content wherever it is stored. The company has been included multiple times on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 lists of fastest growing companies in North America. For more information, visit https://www.vasion.com.
Vasion is driving the future of Digital Transformation with our business process automation cloud platform that empowers users to ensure compliance, create accountability, and eliminate costly IT infrastructure.
We are looking to add a creative Copywriter to our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing clear, concise, and persuasive copy for marketing collateral, ads, blogs, landing pages, and our website. The focus will be engaging target audiences with specific campaigns and collateral. Some general technical knowledge is a plus but not required.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and engaging writer with an eye for detail. Bonus points if you have worked collaboratively with graphic designers in the past and have experience working in a remote/hybrid environment. If this sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit!
• Write clear, attractive copy that matches the brand voice
• Interpret creative briefs to understand project requirements
• Collaborate with designers and developers as well as product marketing and other teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages, and feature updates)
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
• Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
• Work with Content Manager to execute content strategy and establish a unified brand
• Help with additional projects as needed
• Proven experience as a content writer or related role
• Knowledge of online content strategy and marketing material creation
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience with SEO
• Strong research skills
• Collaborative spirit
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
What We Believe:
• We are Action Owners
• We are Truth Seekers
• We are People Builders
• We are Storytellers
What You’ll Love:
• Remote or on-site at our company HQ in beautiful St. George, Utah
• Medical/Dental/Vision plans with company contributions (HDHP, PPO)
• Flexible PTO (that we encourage you to take)
• Company HSA contribution
• 401k + matching
• Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
• Rapidly growing tech company with family-oriented work atmosphere
• Vacation Bonus
• Team Outings.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.