Community Manager (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 28, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 30, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Studio X is a global innovation studio accelerating the pace of energy innovation, by harnessing the spirit of innovation, collaboration, community, and a passion for pursuing what’s possible. With Studio X, people are able to come together from around the world to transform the way energy innovation works. Together we can equip top talent with cutting-edge tools, data, and resources from one of the world’s largest companies in order to disrupt a multi-trillion dollar industry.
Currently, Studio X is comprised of three distinct offerings:
• XCover offers new ways of utilizing technology and talent to solve complex energy problems. We create pathways to accelerate results for energy projects, and enable innovation to go further, faster.
• Xeek unleashes our data science community to solve difficult energy challenges. Working with Xeek gives you exposure to thousands of different experiences and perspectives from around the world that are simply not available in any one company.
• SixLab is a startup accelerator focused on energy innovation. Participants can leverage the skills and experience of the Studio X community, the tools and platform of Xeek, and the AI/ML innovation from our core data and geoscience teams.
The community manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a brand’s community — both online and offline — and public perception. The job requires community management and marketing support to engage different Studio X audiences on a variety of channels including, but not limited to online forums, social media platforms, slack, in-person groups, and more to reach all audiences where they are. Since different digital spaces have unique cultures and best practices, this individual must have a consistent tone and voice of the brand.
• Manage day-to-day activities and engage with the Studio X digital community in a timely manner
• Develop a content marketing plan, events and editorial calendar
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to create engaging and shareable content for a blog, email, social media, forums, monthly newsletter, promotional videos, etc
• Build relationships with community members and identify micro/macro-influencers
• Plan and execute community initiatives and programs
• Organize and coordinate community events in-person and online
• Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products
• Launch and track campaigns through Hubspot, Google Analytics, In Platform Analytics and other tracking tools
• Monitor incoming leads and launch campaigns to get them to take the next best action
• Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders, and support incoming customer service requests
• Support surveys, community feedback and product optimization campaigns
• Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs). Compile monthly reports to track digital growth
What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in and/or managing social media accounts, or equivalent educational experience (e.g., internship)
• Ability to identify and track critical metrics
• Competent writer who can build engaging content
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, etc
• Knowledge of social media management platforms and CRMs such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout, Hubspot, etc
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience, social media management knowledge and content marketing experience
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, work across diverse teams, and delight partners
• Positive attitude, thorough with good multitasking and solid organizational abilities
• Basic graphic design and photo editing skills and the ability to create high quality, branded content
Time Commitment / Travel Requirements
• Minimal travel may be required.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.