Content Marketing Manager (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 28, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 30, 2022)
7900 Tysons Corner Center, McLean, Virginia 22102, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Founded in 2014, IronNet Cybersecurity is a global cybersecurity leader that is revolutionizing how enterprises, industries, and governments secure their networks. IronNet takes the skills of its top-notch cybersecurity operators with their real-world, public and private sector, offensive and defensive cyber experience, and integrates their deep tradecraft knowledge into its industry-leading products to solve the most challenging cyber problems facing industry today.
IronNet’s solutions leverage behavioral analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques to help public and private enterprises across critical infrastructure detect unknown threats. Our ability to share the derived raw intelligence with peer enterprises in real-time and at machine speed, uniquely enables industries and governments to collectively defend against well-funded nation state and cyber criminal threats.
Deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. For decades, companies have been defending against cyber attacks on their own while adversaries have been organizing themselves into sophisticated hacker networks, until now with IronNet Collective Defense.
Bringing together some of the best minds in cybersecurity and an unmatched team of experts from industry, government, and academia, IronNet was born to more effectively defend enterprises, sectors, and nations against highly organized cyber adversaries and increasingly sophisticated attacks.
We’re looking for a well-rounded content marketing manager with superb writing, editing, project management, and strategic skills to plan and execute a content model that delivers relevant sales leads. The right candidate is creative and fluent in digital marketing best practices, including SEO, email marketing, and content promotion in both organic and paid (and owned, off-site) channels. In addition to managing IronNet’s content marketing model, the ideal candidate will create compelling marketing, social, and sales enablement collateral to convey the IronNet story across all channels. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of the impact content can have on the customer acquisition and sales process.
What will you do? As one of our go-to writers / content creators, you will work across departments to support sales, field marketing, events, partner/channel marketing, demand marketing. Writing needs will range from white papers and eBooks to Web content and infographics that drive awareness and demand generation via multiple channels.
This role requires someone who is able to see a writing project from start to finish — including brief writing/ideation, development, reviews, approvals, and promotion. As a highly collaborative team player, you must be able to translate cybersecurity tech language into strong, customer-centric marketing and sales collateral that measurably contributes to the marketing team’s “lead-to-revenue” approach. This role requires a proven storyteller who can create new content from ideation to completion to distribution and promotion.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
• Support and drive digital and offline content marketing efforts to meet goals for increased awareness, traffic growth, and lead generation
• Partner with product marketing, demand generation, field marketing, events, and partner marketing to identify compelling industry topics and produce/promote eBooks, white papers, blog posts, infographics, landing pages, slideshows, videos, sales enablement collateral, and web copy—as well as exploring new mediums to spread the content net far and wide
• Have an understanding of the cybersecurity industry or other tech industries (e.g., artificial intelligence, cloud, digital transformation)
• Help plan and execute a yearly, integrated content strategy that aligns business strategy, brand messaging, sales priorities, event strategy, and the product roadmap
• Create/write assets for many channels (e.g., events, demand-gen campaigns, field marketing priorities, and sales enablement), according to the content marketing plan
• Communicate the content strategy internally on a quarterly basis and update the sales team as new content becomes available
• Be a team player yet also able to work independently
• Conduct ongoing industry research and regularly engage IronNet SMEs and strategists to ensure IronNet’s unique point of view remains compelling and relevant for customers and prospects
• Be a critical thinker with strong attention to detail and impeccable writing/editing skills
• Track and report on content marketing campaigns and brainstorm ways to increase engagement
You may be the right person for this role if your background and prior experience include:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8-10 years of content development/creation experience in a marketing organization (preferably B2B technology)
• Proven messaging and writing skills for traditional, digital, video, interactive, multimedia content
• Working and building strong relationships with internal SMEs and strategists
• Multi-tasking various global projects
Please also submit examples of your work with your application.
We recognize that few candidates meet every requirement. We hire smart people and expect them to grow and learn and that many skills are transferable. If your resume doesn’t match all of the requirements, apply, but please address any skill gaps in a cover letter–our recruiting team and hiring managers are not as knowledgeable about you as you are.
At IronNet, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Gadgets, Tech, and Automotive News Writer (Freelance) (SlashGear) (Remote in US)