Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 26, 2022)
Salary: Up to $95,826 a year
Salary: Up to $95,826 a year
Publish on Niobis: (March 29, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Do the can’t be done.
At Peraton, we’re at the forefront of delivering the next big thing every day. We’re the partner of choice to help solve some of the world’s most daunting challenges, delivering bold, new solutions to keep people around the world safer and more secure.
How do we do it? By thinking differently. We’re not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how things get done. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed and get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can’t be done.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creates and designs graphic materials (both print and web ready) utilizing a variety of scientific information and public health subject matter. Materials produced may range from page layouts, posters, exhibit materials, brochures, publications, logos, PowerPoint presentations, illustrations and others as assigned.
• Provides creative solutions to solve challenges and ensure final product conveys the intended message and will reach target audience.
• Provide end user training and support for PowerPoint presentations.
• Consult with internal clients and support web and social media teams, collaborating and leading them through the creative design process for all assigned projects ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
• Ensures that all graphics products meet the organization’s branding requirements and other standards as identified.
• Informs Team Lead of project status and engage their support as needed to solve complex graphics problems and or challenging customer issues.
• Utilizes the customer’s graphic design management system to track and provide status on assigned jobs.
• Attends team meetings and provides valuable input and maintains strong, positive interoffice and client relations.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• BS Degree in Fine Arts, Communications Design and/or Visual Communications with 2 to 5 years of experience.
• 2 years of Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and strong InDesign experience.
• 2 years of Illustrator and Photo Shop experience.
• 2 years of experience in web and multimedia; animation (web and/or 3ds max); illustration and infographics.
• 3 years of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, including creating theme and master slides.
• 3 years of experience creating infographics, logos, flyers, web banners, brochures and posters.
• Experience with applying brand standards and maintaining brand consistency across a wide range of presentations and materials.
• Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with HTML5, CSS, and Adobe After Effects experience as they relate to graphics, video, and animation.
• Prior Public Health experience or experience supporting CDC
FOR COLORADO RESIDENTS
Colorado Salary Minimum: $44,824.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$95,825.60
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.