Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page source), they just published on March 25, 2022)
Salary: $75,400 – $116,900
Salary: $75,400 – $116,900
Publish on Niobis: (March 29, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This is a remote position that can sit anywhere in the United States.
Aetna’s Medicaid Proposal Graphic Designer supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. The Graphic Designer will transform written proposal content into persuasive graphics that align with Aetna’s brand standards. The Graphic Designer has responsibility for leading/managing all graphic development aspects of Aetna Better Health proposals. The Graphic Designer ensures the end state of the proposal project meets business objective(s), is fully compliant with RFP requirements, and that all deliverables and due dates are met. The Graphic Designer will engage in a highly collaborative process often requiring the management of relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate the following aptitudes:
• Understand the fundamental principles of graphic design and can adhere to strict brand requirements, applying it consistently
• Facilitate ideation of graphics with content developers and SMEs to translate narrative into compelling, audience-focused graphics
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, work efficiently, and within an organized manner
• Curious, self-motivated problem solver who actively seeks to expand knowledge base
• Relationship building with fellow colleagues from the executive suite to individual contributors
• Effective communication approach that informs and aligns team members around a common vision
• Will professionally handle constructive criticism
• Willingness to work nights and weekends during active proposal development timeframes as necessary to meet deadlines
• 5+ years of experience creating compelling, audience-aware visuals
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proven facilitation skills
• Strong time management, planning, and coordination skills
• Ability to work independently to produce high quality results that meet needs of internal and external customer expectations under tight timeframes
• Strong team collaboration skills, including SMEs and other contributors, writing team, and production team
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities through the identification and execution on creative solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Able to work evenings and weekends as proposal schedule requires
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Experience developing graphics-focused competitive analyses
• Developing executive presentation decks
• Managed care operations experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.