Digital Marketing Copywriter (Part Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 24, 2022)
Salary: Maximum budget of $50k – $60k
Salary: Maximum budget of $50k – $60k
Publish on Niobis: (March 29, 2022)
New York, NY 10016, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Part Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Instagram)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
The Upside is hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Copywriter to join our growing team! We are a community platform where top independent consultants join forces to advance their businesses. Today, The Upside is a leading authority on the future of work and premier thought leader on independent consulting – sharing connections, resources and industry best practices within its private community, through our Accelerator program, across social media, in the press and on stages across the U.S. Driven by impact, we exist to help people and bridge the gap between expertise and impact. Most of the members we serve are women coming from corporate backgrounds with high standards, so we are looking for someone truly exceptional to join our team as we’re growing fast and need to expand in order to keep up with and optimize on our success.
We Are Seeking
• Is a professional writer who is passionate about impacting lives through storytelling and strategic copy.
• Is an avid reader of Inc. Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, etc. These are the publications we as a company read as do our clients!
• Feels an insatiable desire to excel, learn, persevere, and optimize performance.
• Appreciates the strategy phase of coming up with innovative ideas and planning initiatives, but primarily loves implementing and executing on those plans.
• Thrives in autonomy, independence, and working remotely with limited supervision.
• Is extremely detail-oriented and takes pride in the accuracy of grammar, links, dates, and other details.
• Analyzes content, copywriting, email sequences, and studies marketing practices that convert in their spare time.
• Is resourceful, proactive, able to self-manage, and is amazing at generating momentum.
• Is driven to leverage their ambition to make an impact for women in leadership.
The Role Logistics
We need content marketing, storytelling and copywriting support in a variety of areas. Our goal is to find the right person who can take what we’ve been doing, fully own it, and bring our content to the next level. This role’s primary objective is to create and leverage great content to achieve our goals of growing our audience and attracting new community members and Accelerator participants. . . We currently do this through email content, LinkedIn, Instagram, journalistic pieces featuring our members, open house events and nurture sequences.
We have a maximum budget of $50k – $60k and are flexible around the number of hours per week of involvement. This will be a part time or full time, 1099 subcontractor position.
This is a 100% remote position with flexible hours as long as there is some availability during regular business hours 9am – 5pm EST.
Available to people authorized to work within the United States.
Responsibilities and Areas of Need
Below is a list of areas where we need someone amazing to take ownership of, in priority order. Bonus if someone has multiple areas of interest. Mega bonus if someone has multiple areas of interest AND experience AND they love what we do AND they can keep up with high performers.
• Strategize, plan, write, and execute on social media content (specifically LinkedIn and Instagram) and the weekly email newsletter content.
• Develop the strategy for our company’s overall content and how the marketing channels (email, social media, landing pages, etc) will all work together.
• Outline content and maximize the CEO’s input by preparing efficient “asks” and proactive ideas and solutions.
• Utilize Canva templates and create graphics for social and content.
• Generate ideas, plan, and assemble articles for editorial / journalistic style content that can be used to feature community members’ expertise in publications and PR opportunities, as well as position the CEO for thought leadership.
• Generate and manage creative, branded quarterly social media campaigns that feature our members, allow them to shine, and position The Upside in a positive light.
• Monitor social media and our private community platform for comments and top performing content in order to repurpose, collect screenshots, and expand upon what’s working.
• Evaluate community activity and look through the archives of our past content for ideas to repurpose.
• Proofread and edit content written by other team members.
• Conduct market research and stay on top of current trends.
• Engage with our LinkedIn and Instagram communities by responding to comments and direct messages.
• Collect and archive positive comments and testimonials throughout our community and on social media for The Upside to repurpose in promotional content.
• Help develop content for promotional email nurture sequences during sales cycles.
Skills That Will Enable You to Thrive
• You are able to learn quickly, aren’t afraid to ask questions, take initiative, and are proactive with your communication.
• You excel at balancing being thorough and efficient in a 100% remote work environment.
• You take pride in refining your communication, both written and verbal, and especially the ability to write content that inspires and moves people to take action.
• You have an internal drive and strong organization and prioritization skills so you can exceed expectations with very limited supervision.
• You have a witty sense of humor and have been complimented by others for your cleverness.
• You appreciate personal development, you are passionate about your own growth and are always reading and learning.
• You know the importance of small details. Special note to see if you’re paying attention. Put the secret code “Focused” in the 2nd to last application question.
• You are quick to pick up new tech and tools. We work in a variety of online tools and you will need to be able to use these with some basic training, including: Google Drive, ActiveCampaign, Canva, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Your drive for expertise is insatiable; you feel compelled to research, learn and understand any topic that leads to higher performance and better results for the company.
• You leverage data to make smart, informed decisions.
• You’re an avid reader who keeps up with business trends.
• You have a reliable computer and internet connection and can use video conferencing services such as Zoom.
We believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our team and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our team.
The Upside is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Why It’s Awesome to Join Our Team
1) Work virtually from anywhere, whenever you want. 80% of what we do doesn’t have set hours, but we do expect everyone to get their work done on time with high quality.
2) You’ll work with extraordinary people – both in our team and among our high-caliber, curated community. If you like working with smart, driven, communicative, accountable, creative, generous, witty, accomplished, diverse and ambitious people – that’s us.
3) We care about people, empowerment, and wellbeing, and we integrate this in our community, programs, and internal team. If that’s appealing to you – and you care too – you’ll be able to have a direct meaningful impact!
4) We have a very high bar for excellence, results, and integrity. If you’re dedicated to detail-oriented quality, you’ll succeed here fast.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.