RFP and Grants Writer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (page source), they just published on March 25, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 28, 2022)
Oakland, CA 94607, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
BookNook is closing the early-learning gap for kids in grades K – 8 through pairing dedicated tutors with proven technology to teach the reading and math skills kids need to succeed. School districts across 35 states entrust BookNook tutors and technology with the job of supporting their students who need it most. By providing a learning platform based on 30+ years of research and outcomes and offering high-frequency tutoring, BookNook propels schools to achieve academic results that are unparalleled in the industry.
At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship.
The RFP and Grants Writer is a key member of the BookNook partnerships team and is responsible for preparing compelling and technically accurate proposals in response to RFPs and Grants Opportunities with private and philanthropic partners interested in funding digital literacy programs. You will work cross-functionally to vet RFPs, develop strategic messaging, coordinate the proposal process, write, edit, submit and evaluate outcomes.
At BookNook You Will:
• Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, study requests for proposal (RFPs), and attend strategy meetings.
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates.
• Develop proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
• Write, revise, and edit drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, and coordination.
• Complete comprehensive research in the field of high-impact tutoring (HIT) and synthesize complex information about educational content.
• Articulate merit of the organization and broader impact of projects.
• Provide support and project management to help develop and prepare proposals.
• Work closely with technical teams to write RFP proposals and grant applications.
• Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using BookNook’s voice.
• Collaborate with product and operations teams to write clear content for proposals.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight, frequently changing deadlines.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
• 2+ years of experience with technical writing, creative writing, proposal writing, or grant writing.
• 2+ years experience in one or more of these areas: K-8 Education, school district RFP’s, high-impact tutoring, virtual classrooms or adaptive learning, EdTech.
• Outstanding clear and concise writing skills for scientific and technical documents.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Excellent communications skills, and a commitment to accurate, rapid, and clear communication.
• Flexibility and the ability to multitask and quickly prioritize work assignments to deadlines.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround.
• Experience with fundraising software and tools like Foundationcenter.org, Salesforce.org, BidSearch, etc.
Perks and Benefits:
• Competitive salary: For this role, the starting range is $70K.
• Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like in the US.
• Health insurance: We offer medical, dental, vision and pet insurance for all our team members.
• Time to recharge: We offer unlimited PTO, 12 paid holidays, and two company-wide weeks’ off.
• 401(k): With 3% company match.
• Employee stock purchase program.
• Retreat: Join us for our annual company get-together.
• Home office setup: Get a laptop + $130 monthly stipend for home expenses.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.