Crypto Content Writer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (page source), they just published on March 25, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 27, 2022)
San Francisco, California
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
At the intersection of crypto, credit, and payments, there are amazing opportunities for FinTechs in emerging markets. Are you ready to join a diverse and global team of disruptors redefining the B2B financial services space? Tribal is a payments and financing platform using the latest emerging technologies to provide small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in emerging markets with better access to financial services. Tribal offers these SMBs access to modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business credit cards, local and international wires, along with short-term financing, and a powerful spend management platform to track and control their expenses—all in one seamless interface and powered by crypto.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. Our backers include SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Stellar Development Fund, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Shima Capital, Circle Ventures, Lattice Capital, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital and other strategic and crypto investors.
We are seeking a Crypto Content Writer, with a startup mindset, who will be part of cross-functional teams and work across all departments within Tribal. This role will partner with senior leadership and focus on high-value strategic crypto projects. This position is 100% remote, based in the US, and will report to the Director of Communications.
As Crypto Content Creator you will…
• Create engaging content that meets Tribal’s crypto objectives.
• Generate crypto content ideas for blogposts, social media posts, and thought leadership pieces.
• Research the latest trends in the crypto payments space.
• Fact-check content for accuracy.
• Write original content.
• Assess credibility of crypto sources and attribute information accurately.
• Conduct interviews with Tribal blockchain leadership to produce stories, thought leadership pieces as well as other content writing needs.
• Build a content calendar to ensure a steady stream of content creation.
• Copy-write crypto related content across diverse communication tools and channels (e.g. blogposts, thought leadership pieces, newsletters, landing page copy, website copy, announcements, social media captions, etc).
Who You Are
• 2+ years of writing experience in the crypto space.
• A crypto enthusiast.
• Knowledgeable of the blockchain ecosystem and crypto payment space (i.e., CBDCs, • Cross-border payments, DeFi, CeFi, TradFi).
• Excellent communicator and storyteller: able to communicate information in a compelling, simple, and engaging way that reflects the crypto tone of voice.
• Organized, deadline-driven, and good at juggling multiple priorities and managing workflows.
• Cross-functional mindset and experience collaborating with others in a remote work environment across geos.
• Creative problem-solver with a meticulous eye for detail.
• Fluent in spoken and written English (required).
• Knowledge of spoken and written Spanish (preferred).
• Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
• Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
• 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
• Employer paid life insurance.
• Employers paid post-tax short-term and long-term disability.
• Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
• Allowance for home office equipment.
• Headspace subscription.
• Highly supportive team culture.
• 100% remote, flexible work environment.
• Market-competitive salaries.
• Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
• Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.