Stage 4 Solutions
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 23, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 26, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. is an award-winning, women-owned and minority-owned consulting and interim staffing firm. We specialize in serving high tech companies, government agencies and healthcare organizations by providing seasoned professionals for both short term and long term needs across marketing, technology and operations teams.
We utilize our network of over 50,000 experienced consultants and contractors to fast track critical initiatives and fill resource gaps.
Over our 20 years in business, we have served more than a hundred clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. Stage 4 Solutions’ clients include leaders such as NetApp, VMware, Poly, Salesforce, Western Digital, HPE, Veeam and many more. Our goal is to become a valued partner to our clients to help them in achieving business objectives and diversity goals.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a global B2B high-tech company. This role will be responsible for developing and designing the aesthetics, visual design, and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials, and packaging to enhance product image.
This is a 12 month (extensions likely), 40 hours per week role. Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
• Develops and designs the aesthetics, visual design, and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials, and packaging to enhance product image.
• Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize, and execute assigned projects. • Diagnoses, by meeting with employees, consultants, and/or vendors, to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs.
• Manages relationships with external sources relating to design issues.
Requires knowledge of industry-relevant multimedia software.
• Provides creative leadership on issues relevant to technical graphic design. Works with product managers and others as necessary to gain an understanding of technical issues.
• Curriculum design experience – designing PPT deck, student workbooks, etc. to support training
• Production experience – understanding storytelling and being able to translate that framework into graphic design
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.