The Nerd Stash
Strategy Guides Writer (Freelance)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from one of the recruiters and it was published on March 24, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 25, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can contact Niobis Admin)
Type of Work: Freelance
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Launched on March 15, 2015, The Nerd Stash had a small concept in mind, “Make an Impact” in our local community and bring a unique experience to the industry. We offer a comprehensive collection of articles in the entertainment field all designed to keep you informed, enlightened and entertained as you read along. Founded by a long-time gamer and avid lover of all things technology driven plus a general overall nerd. The Nerd Stash is your exclusive portal into the world of geek culture and the nerd way of life. Game News, Movies, TV, Reviews, Comics, Cosplay, Tech, TV/Movies, and more! Offering a variety of content to world, The Nerd Stash is headquartered in Kentucky and continues to grow and develop to bring unique content to a growing industry.
TheNerdStash.com is looking for an eager freelance Strategy Guides Writer to contribute featured articles to our site. Applicants should be able to research and new and popular games, find topics that are trending and would make a worthwhile strategy guide, and writing them promptly when they are still trending. We want to build our library of guides and how-to articles for gamers worldwide!
The Nerd Stash is an established News/Media company that has been around for over six years, covering daily news in the areas of movies, TV, video games, technology, and comics. We encourage any interested candidate to visit thenerdstash.com to see if you think you are a good fit for our culture. Don’t have a lot of experience? We believe in taking chances on someone who has the mindset to jump in headfirst, so do not let that sway you from applying to work with us. Our approach is to work closely with our staff, build excellent working relationships, and provide flexibility to make it a positive environment.
Why work for The Nerd Stash?
• An opportunity to write for an established news/media site.
• Provides constructive feedback and works closely with other guide writers to collaborate to develop your skills.
• Access to Game Codes and More!
• Promotion from within with extra incentives!
• You are not just a number! We love to keep in communication with all our writers and support them however we can!
• Interested in joining our team? Let’s discuss expectations!
• Able to maintain a weekly commitment to write a minimum of 1 strategy guide per day
• Pitch Guide Ideas, as needed.
• Stay up to date on trending guide-topics in the Gaming industry.
• Work under a strict deadline and submit content on time.
• Implement feedback provided by the editorial team.
• Keep an open line of communication with our editorial team.
• Learning and following the processes regarding SEO guidelines
• Know the difference between a news article and a strategy game guide.
• Ability to adapt and submit timely guides when they are trending.
• Excellent English writing skills.
• Attention to detail to avoid grammatical errors and typos.
• Relevant experience in writing and editing.
• Experience writing in WordPress.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to properly source from different websites.
• Ability to edit images.
• Experience with SEO standards.
• Google Analytics.
• Google Trends.
Still Interested? Ready to Apply?
After reading everything, what do you think? Are you someone who loves to help people strategize through a game? Are you a writer that has something to contribute to our site? Are you ready to dive in and be a part of our team? If so, please apply!
• Cover letter.
• Provide 2-3 examples of your previously published work.
NOTE: Resume, Cover letter, and examples of work must be submitted before applicants will be considered. Please make sure to demonstrate your ability to write a strategy game guide in your cover letter.
Join us today and be a part of our growing team!
This is a work from home position’
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.