Content Writer- Short Form (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 22, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 23, 2022)
Dublin 2, Dublin
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) is a global pioneer in seamless access, with leading brands like CISA®, Interflex®, LCN®, Schlage®, SimonsVoss® and Von Duprin®. Focusing on security around the door and adjacent areas, Allegion secures people and assets with a range of solutions for homes, businesses, schools and institutions. Allegion had $2.7 billion in revenue in 2020, and its security products are sold around the world.
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
CONTENT WRITER – SHORT FORM – REMOTE EASTERN or CENTRAL TIME ZONES
Content Writer – Short Form
The short-form content writer skilled in supporting a consumer brand with written content leveraged in critical consumer engagement touchpoints — a talented, collaborative person who can not only create intelligent, original, and effective content, but can develop it within a business strategy. This role will be part of our Brand and Solutions Marketing team that supports a multiple brand structure in the door hardware and connected smart home markets. This position will be supplement long-form writing resource utilized by the team and will create written copy based on the direction and needs articulated by the Sr. Brand and Solutions Manager.
What You Will Do:
• Work independently and as part of the team to deliver excellent product messaging and positioning guideline documents
• Develop strong and compelling written content that aligns with marketing strategies for our eCommerce and digital channels, partner integration pages, and overarching brand pages
• Execute written content across multiple media touchpoints including print, retail packaging, in-aisle and point of purchase merchandising, trade channel literature, and experiential
• Be in perpetual state of learning, always trying to understand the landscape of our industry and our competitors, and constantly honing your writing and conceptual craft
• Participate in brand strategy, planning and concept presentation meetings as required
• Develop and maintain copywriting standards for a wide range of products and multiple brands
• Enhance existing product copy to increase conversion
• Optimize copy for distinct phases of the sales funnel online and in more traditional media
What You Need to Succeed:
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Copy writing for product, brand positioning, and value proposition communication
• Experience with corporate marketing and branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts
• Strong presentation skills, and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
• Experience writing both print and digital first (eCommerce, brand web page and technology partner sites) copy
• Experience with persuasive creative writing, short to-the-point attention grabbing touchpoints
• Strong proofing and copy-editing skills
• Ability and willingness to learn our products and understand the consumer experience
• Work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines
• 1-3 years’ experience copy writing/content writing around product, specifically short-form
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience commensurate with the role responsibilities
• Position will be remote, but candidate must live with in the Eastern or Central time zones in the United States.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
• A deep understanding of the various digital channels, including social media and email. • Even better, you appreciate the strengths of each platform and can adapt tone, messaging, and content accordingly
• Copy writing support of a multi-brand structure supporting a good/better/best portfolio
• Copy writing support of consumer-packaged goods brand in a hard goods (physical product) market/category
• Experience writing long-form/journalistic copy
• Understanding of and adapting copy, messaging, and tone for the various digital channels, including social media and email
• Understanding of video storytelling, script writing and narrative a plus
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
• You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
• You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
• You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
• You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
• Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
• A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Unlimited PTO
• Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
• Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
• Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths testing and coaching
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Designer 2D, Graphic Designer (Experience + Environmental) (CVS Health) (Remote in US)