Destination Pet, LLC
Junior Graphic Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 22, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 22, 2022)
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We are on a mission to redefine the standard of care for pet health and well-being. We offer a full spectrum of services through a “whole health” approach, to help pets everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We are 1,200+ pet people all across the US, working together every day to deliver high-quality care for pets and a better customer experience for pet owners.
With a long-term vision, we are focused on building and growing a world-class team of pet care professionals. We are committed to continuously improving the standard of care, developing our employees, and maintaining the quality and culture our customers love and have come to expect.
We’re Reimagining Pet Health and Well-Being.
United by our “One Pack” Destination Pet values, our 3,000+ employees work together every day to deliver high-quality connected care for pets and a better customer experience for pet owners.
Elevate the love and lives of Pet families.
We consider it a privilege to serve as the trusted partner in a pet’s health and well-being, and our mission is rooted in service. Service to pets, to our customers, our partners, and our employees.
Our founders have more than a century of combined experience and innovation in the pet services industry. As veterans of the animal care business, we understand the need for better care and services and clean, simple integration of those services. From veterinary care to daycare, boarding, training, and grooming, we give great pet parents the tools and resources they need, at a level of sophistication we’d want for our own pets.
As a member of a small and growing team, you will join the creative services team and work closely with our lead designer and graphic designer. You will be responsible for creative design and development, production work, and communicating status and deadlines to stakeholders. Destination Pet’s graphic design team supports and services all parts of the business, and this is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a fast-paced team in a pet-obsessed company to learn and develop as a designer.
• Versioning proof of concept creation for local application
• Updating both online and printed publications and reports
• Designing publication websites, emails, and web banner ads
• Creation of related visuals such as charts, logos, and report cover designs
• Researching, acquiring, and formatting stock photos for promo use
• Working closely with the Design and Video teams as well as copywriters, marketers, and editors
• Building and managing creative production timelines
• Web/Graphic design or similar degree preferred
• Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with MAC OS platform
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and web publishing
• Typography skills
• Creative problem-solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
• Capable of following instructions and taking constructive design feedback
It’s a plus if you also have…
• Fundamental knowledge of UI/UX best practices in website design and layout
• Figma experience
• Video editing/animation capabilities
What you will get:
· Health, vision, dental, long & short-term disability, and Life insurance
· A Startup mentality company with stable funding.
· Set paths to leadership opportunities
· A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities.
· Pet Care discounts
· Generous PTO
· Opportunity to grow your career with a network of like-minded professionals
45,000 – 50,000
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Customer Video Creator/ Page Manager (Tunisia, Somalia, Indonesia) (Nas Studios) (Fully Remote) (Close)