Writer (Part Time/Full Time
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 18, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 22, 2022)
New York, NY
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job)
Type of Work: Part Time/Full Time
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers less than 1000 and less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
With its library of “project builder” modules and dedicated cohort and event functionality, RebelBase powers everything from innovation programs to mentorship and competitions.
EdTech Startup Seeks Writer
In this industrial revolution, to attack problems the way entrepreneurs do – by launching new solutions – has become a survival skill. RebelBase puts the tools in the hands of entrepreneurial “rebels” – students, employees, and citizens. And we do it through a fun and accessible edtech platform, as described in Forbes. Subscribing organizations get step-by-step modules, a project collaboration engine, and the functionality to power courses, accelerators, and competitions.
Now, with users in 13 countries during our first year on the market, but still in the early customer stage, we’re gearing up for scale. In 2019 and 2020, 80% of users around the world reported gains in critical thinking, pivoting and refining ideas, tackling difficult problems, identifying opportunities to effect change, and innovation and creativity. 84% said that using RebelBase increased their confidence to launch a new solution. Now we’re seeking a product lead who can make the platform so easy to adopt and to use that it’s accessible to any organization, anywhere.
We’re looking for a brilliant writer to join the entrepreneurial team. The writer will work closely with the CEO. The candidate will gain experience managing a complex set of communications and gain firsthand experience with the demands of an early-stage startup.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an avid-learner and self-starter that loves the idea of being part of a fast-paced startup where they are going to be making a difference from day one. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including product, customer support, communications, marketing, and data teams.
• Research and write materials needed for submissions from grants to investor applications
• Get to know core messaging and nascent library of submissions made, and figure out where to reapply content, where to create new elements, and where to turn to key team members to fill in blanks
• Proofread and vet copy to ensure consistency in tone, grammar, and messaging
• Taking different forms of content and turning them into a compelling story that captures people’s attention
• An ability to quickly grasp both big picture messaging and difficult business concepts and translate them into clear, easy-to-understand content
• Strong examples showing compelling writing skills
• Proven experience/examples of writing to a spec or purpose
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; we are looking for a team player who is able to successfully build cross-functional relationships and collaborate with others
• Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Resilience, with an ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ability to toggle between in a variety of voices (summary, inspirational, etc.)
• The writing chops to create a much more compelling job post than this one
What You’ll Get:
• Decide your schedule – the role can be part-time or full-time
• Have a measurable impact on entrepreneurial “rebels” everywhere who use the tools you create to launch solutions of their own
• Work with an impressive interdisciplinary team to grow something new and needed
If this sounds like you, then we would like to introduce you to the future at RebelBase!
To apply, please submit:
• Resume and cover letter
• Three samples of writing, including at least two authored in-full by the applicant
Industry: EdTech Startup
Compensation: Project Basis (Equity) with potential success fees
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.