Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check their web career, they just published on March 22, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 22, 2022)
New York, NY
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
At HHAeXchange, we believe that healthcare should be simple, effective, and transparent.
Since 2008, HHAeXchange has been at the forefront of delivering better homecare by helping payers and providers achieve operational efficiency, increase compliance, and improve patient outcomes.
Today, HHAeXchange is the premiere homecare management software for the Medicaid LTSS population. Our acquisition of Annkissam, a leading provider of enterprise software for self-direction services, allows us to deliver the most complete, end-to-end homecare management solution in the market.
We act as the single source of truth in connecting providers, payers, and members through our intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency, and visibility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HHAeXchange is one of the healthcare industry’s fastest growing healthcare software solutions providers. Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our platforms are tailored for post acute payers and providers seeking innovative yet cost effective ways to provide better service to patients and to maintain a high level of compliance in response to rapidly changing market regulations.
The post acute home care industry is booming – with continued 10-15% natural growth expected over the next 20 to 30 years. HHAeXchange is poised to capitalize on that market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution for healthcare providers and payers. HHAeXchange currently has the dominant platform position in several state markets, connected to approximately 4,000 providers and employs over 400 professionals. A recent recapitalization of the company in 2021 by Hg positions the company for continued rapid growth in a highly attractive industry.
HHAeXchange is searching for a Graphic Designer to work within the Marketing organization on the Digital Experience Team to conceptualize and produce on-brand assets that will expand our ability execute marketing, sales, partner, and brand initiatives that visually articulate the HHAeXchange story across various personas and audiences. In this role you will report into the Senior UI/UX Designer and be a part of a dynamic team with various skill sets to work on creating visual elements that will live on our website, digital advertising campaigns, in-person events, content assets, sales collateral, and many other properties.
This is a remote opportunity, seeking candidates residing in US Central or Eastern time zones.
Essential Job Duties
• Conceptualize and design digital marketing assets for advertising campaigns and Go-To-Market Strategies.
• Work with the digital experience team to deliver engaging website graphic elements.
• Collaborate with the Content Team to visually articulate short and long form written content.
• Assist with visual concepts and design execution of internal presentations for key stakeholders.
• Work with Sales Enablement to ensure sales collateral is updated with visual elements, is on-brand, and serves the needs across various sales teams.
• Work with Product marketing to design Product focused marketing assets to be used across various channels.
• Develop and maintain a design library of graphic elements and usage standards.
• Design Visual elements for event booths and other branded assets at in-person events.
• Design print and package collateral for high-touch Marketing and Client Success initiatives.
• Work with our Partnerships team and partners to design co-branded marketing assets.
Other Job Duties
Other duties as assigned by supervisor or HHAeXchange leader.
Travel up to 10%, including overnight travel
Required Education, Experience, Certifications and Skills
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related programs (e.g. Communication • Design or Advertising and Digital Design) with a focus in print.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience.
• Strong typography, color theory, and layout design skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for design and brand to connect visual elements across multiple experiences and content.
• Ability to deliver polished works within efficient timelines.
• High proficient with adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design etc.).
• Experienced in presentation design in PowerPoint.
• Infographic and Illustration skills are a plus.
• Agency experience a plus.
• Experience in storyboarding and concepting with content creators to articulate thoughts, and pitch ideas to cross functional teams.
• Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders at once.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.