Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 16, 2022)
Salary: $75,000 – $82,000 / year
Salary: $75,000 – $82,000 / year
Publish on Niobis: (March 20, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Schema Google Job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Efficiency. Engagement. Environment.
Milepost Consulting helps organizations adapt and thrive in a world challenged by environmental and social change. Working across multiple industries, including utilities, agriculture, corporate, government, and non-profit, we offer experience and insight to help you innovate, transform and lead.
With offices in Seattle, California, and Nashville, we employ three strategies to help our clients reach their sustainability goals:
– Discover and Solve Critical Operational Challenges
– Design Cost-Effective, People-Centered Engagement Programs
– Develop Beautiful, Compelling Communications
Milepost is looking for a mid- to senior-level Graphic Designer to join our team remotely. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the creative conceptualization, design, and full production of concepts using print, digital, and experiential design mediums.
You will work as part of a creative team, under the supervision of the Creative Director, to develop concepts that support and enhance overall project strategies. You will be responsible for bringing concepts to life and achieving the creative vision for specific projects. In some cases, that vision will be provided by the creative lead on a project for you to produce; in other instances, you will generate the original design aesthetic and, once approved by the Creative Director, produce the full deliverable. Your expertise in effective design should be used to flag ineffective project components like too much copy, missing or jargony messaging, and/or poor-quality images.
You will play a key role in helping to ensure Milepost’s brand is consistently used across all internal and external communications, marketing, and sales activities by designing tools and templates and editing team deliverables. You will also be part of Milepost’s marketing team, helping create digital campaigns that engage our target market, keep our website fresh and updated, and develop new collateral.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Creative, versatile, and original, possessing strong conceptual/visual abilities
• Able to take artistic direction and create deliverables that fit the vision and direction provided
• Flexible and analytical, with a strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working under pressure, with a “work hard, play hard” mentality
• Curious and eager to develop additional skills in new disciplines, including project management
Your application must include a cover letter, resume, and a full web-based portfolio or digital samples. Your portfolio should demonstrate your full range of capabilities, creative design skills, versatility, and the strategy behind each piece.
• Work with the Creative Director and consultant teams to determine project scope, requirements, and budget or production schedule constraints
• Support the creative team in the development of strategies to reach targeted audiences, including developing creative briefs and conducting market research
• Creatively develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for print, digital and experiential mediums using graphic design software
• Collaborate with copywriters to ensure the right messaging is developed for designs
• Edit consultant deliverables for brand alignment and consistency
• Review designs for errors before print or publication, including proofreading copy
• Manage the printing process to ensure deadlines are met and all materials are printed to the highest quality
• Build and maintain branded templates for consultant use in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Support the sales team by ensuring our portfolio and website includes up-to-date samples of our design work
• Participate in sales activities, including (but not limited to) developing proposals, work plans, budgets, sales pitches, and helping define and create new strategic communications offers
• Identify and explore design trends
• Research and track opportunities to win awards for our design work
• Identify and offer improvements to group processes
• Identify opportunities to incorporate sustainability principles into all internal and external projects
• To fulfill the obligations of this position, our Graphic Designer must:
• Demonstrate creative design skills with a strong portfolio that includes branding, page layout, illustration for icons and infographics, and UI/UX design. Portfolio should show your versatility, and a solid understanding of hierarchy, typography and color theory.
• Communicate and present ideas and design choices clearly and professionally (written and verbal)
• Follow creative direction, implement recommended changes, and adhere to brand and style guides
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with remote partners
• Maintain professionalism regarding schedules, costs, deadlines and work processes
• Multi-task and work under pressure, set priorities, and manage and adjust to changing priorities/deadlines
• Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or similar
• 5+ years of graphic design experience
Milepost will not accept phone calls, direct emails, or postal mail to individuals about this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.