Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 2, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 18, 2022)
Georgetown , Texas
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Smile Doctors, LLC, is the largest ortho-focused dental support organization (OSO) in the U.S. The company has the fastest-growing network of award-winning orthodontists. With more than 300 convenient locations in 25 states, Smile Doctors has a rich history of developing and growing affiliated practices by providing tools and technology that allow their orthodontists to focus entirely on patient care. Smile Doctors is the largest network of Diamond Plus Invisalign® providers. Smile Doctors orthodontists are proud members of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, and host for the Lecture Center for Orthodontic Excellence. Smile Doctors mission is to create confident smiles that inspire the best in their patients, each other, and the communities they serve.
Smile Doctors-affiliated practices are committed to providing affordable, all-inclusive orthodontic treatment to patients. Smile Doctors’ patient-forward approach and team collaboration result in beautiful, confident smiles and genuine, unforgettable experiences.
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team working remotely.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• 401(k) plan
• 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
• Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
• Produce/execute a variety of assets across all marketing channels at both a regional and national level, from omni-channel promotional campaigns to editorial site, social and email content
• Lead the implementation and management of our digital asset management tool
• Contribute to the creation of a suite of brand templates that can be leveraged for ad hoc regional and affiliate marketing
What You’ll Need
• Bachelor’s degree in; graphic design, advertising or an equivalent combination of education and experience above the experience requirement outlined below
• 2 years of experience producing best-in-class creative
• Portfolio required
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• An affinity for refined typography and an expressive color sensibility
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and video animation a plus
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.