Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check Schema google job, they just published on March 15, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 16, 2022)
Los Angeles, California
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Schema google)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Blavity, Inc. is a venture-funded technology and news media company, founded in 2014 around a simple idea: enable black millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we are home to the largest network of platforms and lifestyle brands serving the multifaceted lives of Black millennials & gen-z through original content, video and unique experiences. The company has grown into a market leader for Black media, reaching over 100 million millennials per month through our growing brand portfolio which includes: Blavity News, 21Ninety, AfroTech, Travel Noire, and Shadow & Act. Assembled of passionate, high-energy, and focused rock-stars, our Blavity, Inc. Team executes with our values at the forefront of mind: Love of Community, Transparency and Communication, Collective Responsibility, and Fail Fast. Blavity, Inc. is continuously looking for new team members to help us continue to scale, cultivate our community, and advance our strategic direction.
Blavity Inc. is looking for a Graphic Designer to deliver graphic design for all digital platforms for Blavity, Inc. From social to display, newsletters, and web, the Graphic Designer promotes our digital products through creative design. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is an artist who demonstrates original ideas, plans resources and other work to meet objects, can work at varying levels of abstraction, and is a master of design software.
This 1099 Contract role reports directly into the VP of Brand.
• Use brand guidelines and templates to design social graphics for Blavity events, editorial, and digital products.
• Design and resize banner ads
• Design branded templates for campaign and product promotions
• Ensure all projects are delivered on deadline, and in line with the Blavity Inc. brand vision
• Work in a detail-oriented fashion by delivering projects according to initial specifications and requirements
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
• Experience: 2-3 years as a professional graphic designer
• Technologies: Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• High-energy, company-first, positive attitude; must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
• Naturally detail-oriented
• A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture
Details: This position is fully remote, with a 1099 Contract – which requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.