Customer Enablement – Instructional Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check Linkedin, they just published on March 15, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 16, 2022)
San Jose, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Zoom helps people stay connected so they can get more done together. From meetings, chat, phone, and webinars to conference room systems and online events, Zoom powers all your communication needs. Our secure, reliable video platform offers a high-quality experience that is easy to manage, use, and customize.
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, enthusiastic Instructional Designer on the Customer Enablement team that has a passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop best-in-class e-learning modules using innovative tools and processes. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in the Zoom education of our customers.
• Work cross-functionally with Channel, Partners, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Support, and Product Marketing to understand customer training needs
• Manage the creation of high-quality learning modules that provide product information and best practices, through the development of self-paced learning modules, videos, scripts, and more
• Facilitate the course creation process from intake and management of requests to development and reporting on adoption, completion, and satisfaction with minimal supervision.
• Analyze existing instructional material to suggest and apply improvements, assess learning needs and develop online learning content and materials
• Troubleshoot technical problems via reported user issues
• Collaborate on the design of a customer qualifications and badging program
• Organize and create best practices for how e-learning modules are structured, stored, updated, and archived owning the lifecycle of a learning module
• BS / BA degree is preferred but not required
• 5+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years of experience using course authoring tools
• Comfortable being on camera and working with a virtual and remote team
• Ability to create content by blending existing and new methods
• Experience with producing content video and training transcripts
• Outstanding communication & organizational skills
• Understanding of varied learning styles
• Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods
• Proficiency with Articulate / Rise, Camtasia, Captivate, Docebo or proprietary LMS, and • Adobe products preferred
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Be an effective communicator, verbally, written and listening
• Comfortable with aspects of G-Suite such as Google Docs and GMail as well as use of • Asana for project management
Show Us Something
Along with your resume, send or point us to an example of content you’ve developed such as: Product tutorials, demo sales guides, procedure guidelines, knowledge base articles or classroom training slides
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
• Hear from our leadership team
• Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
• Visit our Blog
• Zoom with us!
• Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
• View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.