Content Strategist (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check Web Career, they just published on March 12, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 16, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
General Motors’ vision is to create a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, and we have committed ourselves to leading the way toward this future. Today, we are in the midst of a transportation revolution, and we have the ambition, the talent and the technology to realize the safer, better and more sustainable world we want. As an open, inclusive company, we’re also creating an environment where everyone feels welcomed and valued for who they are. One team, where all ideas are considered and heard, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential, with a culture based in respect, integrity, accountability and equality. Our team brings wide-ranging perspectives and experiences to solving the complex transportation challenges of today and tomorrow.
Remote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis
The Enterprise Content Strategist will be a part of the Enterprise Customer Experience team. Our growing team is focused on evolving processes, platforms, tools, and assets to meet the challenge of advancing the overall customer experience across multiple brands and digital platforms. Our work touches millions of lives across In-Vehicle, Web, Mobile and Wearable interfaces.
The Enterprise Content Strategist, with expertise in a broad range of digital content formats and distribution methods, will help lead strategic initiatives to streamline content workflows, integrate governance standards, and evolve authoring and distribution technologies to create cohesive, intuitive, and relevant content experiences.
• Create data and research-driven content solutions and recommendations with consideration for user needs, business goals, and resource constraints
• Work with writers, designers, product owners, software engineers, agency partners, and other strategists to access processes and discover opportunities for improvement
• Help evolve governance, taxonomy standards, and authoring tools to help integrate workstreams and break down silos
• Develop, manage, and execute content strategy plans that include diverse delivery formats and distribution channels
• Provide guidance and expertise on best practices and emerging trends
• Communicate with and influence multiple levels across the organization, including interacting with directors and executives
• Lead strategic initiatives across multiple channels and teams
• Deliver performance reporting to key partners to evaluate results and craft future plans
• Play a role in creating a user-centric and collaborative culture
Additional Job Description
Empathy: You are curious about how other people work, live, and think, you will enjoy meeting the users of our products, and thinking about content strategy & design by visualizing yourself as one who will use it.
Creativity: You can generate numerous potential solutions to a problem. More importantly, can screen out bad ideas and identify good ones. In our environment, one needs the ability to brainstorm without ego attachment to any idea.
Superb communication skills: You can communicate broad concepts as well as fine detail through written and graphical media. You can convey solutions through sketches and visualizations, as well as through prose.
A quick study: You can understand systems and processes, both in software and in the real world. You will be required to digest and understand the many complex factors that govern vehicle design, from social and peer norms to a multinational regulatory environment. You will be able to successfully navigate those factors as you create content strategy & design solutions.
Outstanding collaboration skills: You are an effortless collaborator. You welcome ideas from any source and are prepared to build on them to make the work of your team successful.
Comfort with ambiguity: You are comfortable working in a space where problems and solutions are not well defined. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and can decide and act without having the total picture.
• 5+ years of digital publishing / content marketing experience
• Ability to successfully manage a variety of large projects at one time
• Ability to see the big picture, with a strategic mindset and approach
• Digital analytics/content measurement experience
• Vendor/agency management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline required; Master’s Degree preferred
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the Unites States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship.
BONUS POTENTIAL: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
BENEFITS: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.