Content Strategist, Digital Fiction (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check Linkedin, they just published on March 10, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 15, 2022)
Los Angeles, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
WEBTOON™ has become a cultural and global phenomenon, pioneering the distribution and consumption of web-based comics. With an average of 72+ million monthly active users, 16.5+ million of whom read daily, more people consume WEBTOON series than watch most television shows. WEBTOON features a broad and diverse catalog of content from all over the world — including romance, thriller, fantasy, comedy and more. Launched stateside in 2014, WEBTOON has thousands of creator-owned series with episodes updating daily. Also boasting partnerships with Legendary, POW!, Top Cow/Image, and more, WEBTOON takes storytelling to the next level. Creators have been nominated for multiple Eisner Awards, as well as winning a multitude of Ringo Awards. The WEBTOON app is free to download on Android and iOS devices.
*Please note that this is a REMOTE position within the United State mainland.*
We’re looking for content strategists to become experts on our catalog, identifying the books with the highest potential to draw readers in and communicating their unique selling points to our marketing team. Immersing yourself in the digital fiction community, you will predict and track reader trends, using this knowledge to uncover new opportunities to engage and grow our reader base.
• Become an expert on the books in our catalog by reading them and monitoring performance data.
• Identify the titles that have the highest potential to acquire new readers and engage existing readers.
• Summarize the unique hook/selling points for each high-potential title, pulling the most exciting quotes and scenes for our marketing teams.
• Recommend ways to improve discoverability and conversion for these high-potential titles.
• Brainstorm, implement, and evaluate in-app book promotions and events to increase reader engagement.
• Develop a deep understanding of our readers and the types of stories that resonate with them.
• Use data to discover and predict content trends and adjust engagement strategies accordingly.
• B.A. degree or higher in a related field (English, communications, marketing, etc.).
• 1+ years of marketing or editorial experience, preferably within the publishing industry.
• A voracious reader with a love of web fiction. Knowledge of Korean web fiction translation communities a plus.
• A pop-culture enthusiast who consumes media (TV, movies, books, comics, podcasts) like nobody’s business. You know all the relevant tropes and influencers and can spot a trend a mile away.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert raw market and reader data into actionable business insights.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organization and time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• A motivated self-starter who is always looking to learn new skills
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.