Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 7, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 11, 2022)
San Francisco, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Schema google job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame – if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex – food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found.
Our product has that twist, now our design needs that shout. That’s why we’re growing our design org to set a new standard for the experience and aesthetic of weight care. We are looking for designers who are passionate about creating highly delightful, visually expressive, and user-friendly designs. If you enjoy fast-paced environments (shipping quickly), teams that value honest supportive feedback (radical candor), full leadership support to flip the design of health care on its head (squiggles and bold colors approved!), and the ability to bring your full self to the team (weirdos and norm-core unite!), then let’s do this together because you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
What You’ll Do:
• Assist with the entire creative process and support the Head of Design during various stages of asset delivery.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions on various projects.
• Prepare artwork for various events and social media campaigns.
• Assist in managing design projects from ideation to final delivery.
• Partner with the Experience Designers, Engineers, Researchers and Content Strategists to craft deliverables at the highest quality in service of an initiative, e.g. animations, user flows, prototypes, presentations, and design specifications.
What You Have:
• A high bar for quality, the ability to defend that bar, and balancing that with our need and desire to move quickly.
• A strong portfolio of digital and print design across social media, web, and mobile.
• Strong illustration & typography background.
• Expert in all major design tools (Adobe, Figma, iPad illustration/paint apps).
• Strong communication and diplomacy/stakeholder management skills.
• Expertise in animation
• 3d tools (C4D, Blender)
• Work and interest in AR/VR
• Experience in UI and Product Design
What You’ll Get:
• Competitive compensation + equity
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
• 401K, wellness and wifi perks
• Flexible, remote-first work culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.