Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 8, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 10, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Wayside Publishing is dedicated to creating innovative and engaging teaching materials for the evolving classroom. Founded in 1988, Wayside Publishing has a proven history of delivering the highest quality textbooks with personalized service. We continue that tradition today with a new emphasis on technological materials for modern students.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create innovative design solutions and play an integral role in ongoing projects that deliver on Wayside goals. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing creative assets for the World Language Educational curriculum which includes layout and design for print and digital products.
Wayside Publishing cultivates an energetic, fun, and fast-paced work environment. We welcome all self-starting, meticulous individuals who embody the job requirements listed below to apply.
• Contributes to the development of template creations for print and digital products
• Ongoing title maintenance from first print to any subsequent printings
• Ongoing collaboration across team members and departments to ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness
• Ensures all print and digital materials follow brand guidelines
• Provides feedback on internal design processes
• Contributes to the mentoring of junior designers and interns
• Stays up-to-date on the latest design best practices and trends
• Works closely with the Content Creation Team and other departments to ensure project expectations are met and exceeded
• Develops graphic materials using the brand guidelines and taking the creative initiative based on established design practices
• Contributes to layout and aesthetics for print and digital material
• Assists the Senior and Lead Designers in preparing and sending files for printing
• Consults the Senior and Lead Designers for approval on final layout and design
• Conceptualizes and offer creative solutions for innovating and improving design visuals and processes
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with HMTL/CSS preferred but not required
• 1-3 years of increasing responsibilities in the graphic design field
• Executes tasks promptly to ensure deadlines are not missed
• Ability to self-manage deadlines and be communicative regarding workload and expectations
• Ability to identify and capture best practices and quickly disseminate to all team-members
• Positive attitude. Persuasive and confident communicator (both oral and written)
• Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on critical tasks
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation: base salary plus achievement-based incentive program, uncapped potential.
• Health insurance with options for dental, vision, life insurance, and more
• Retirement savings plan with employer contribution, employer-paid STD and LTD policies
• Paid holidays
• Work/life balance as a company value
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.