Image Proofer (Part Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career (Page source), they just published on February 23, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 9, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career (Page source))
Type of Work: Part Time
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Heritage Auctions is the largest collectibles auctioneer and third largest auction house in the world, as well as the largest auction house founded in the US. Our loyal and growing number of online bidder-members are a testament to the usefulness of our website (HA.com), our reputation for professional business practices and our vast expertise in the field of art and collectibles.
Established in 1976, Heritage offers a wide range of US & World Coins, Rare Currency, Fine & Decorative Art, Western Art, Illustration Art, Vintage Comic Books & Comic Art, Movie Posters, Entertainment & Music Memorabilia, Jewelry & Timepieces, Vintage & Couture Handbags, Sports Collectibles, Historical & Political Memorabilia, Rare Books & Manuscripts, American Indian Art, Air & Space Memorabilia, Civil War Memorabilia, Vintage & Contemporary Photography, Nature & Science Specimens, Fine and Rare Wine, URL domain names and other Intellectual Property, Luxury Real Estate and more.
We give our customers unprecedented access to our services using the latest advancements in technology and by maintaining a strong presence in the collectibles community.
Our knowledgeable staff of over 130 experts and 400 additional service-oriented professionals, and our suite of services, help our customers develop the best collections possible.
We are always looking to acquire interesting items, whether through consignment or by outright purchase, and we spend or disburse millions of dollars every business day, on average, keeping our clients’ demands satisfied.
Visit www.HA.com now to learn more.
Are you thorough and efficient with keen attention to detail? Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the 3rd largest auction house in the world with 40 different Auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
This is a remote work position responsible for ensuring our online listing for each lot shows the correct images and accurate description without significant typos. This is a fast-paced and high production position with a deadline structure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The essential role of an Image proofer is to ensure that images match the description for each item in our online auctions.
• This role requires reading and verifying information through images and memory recall.
• A detailed eye for image quality is crucial.
• Learn and follow standards for various departments and able to recall information efficiently.
• Work on a team and individually to handle high production with multiple deadlines daily.
• Working remotely, each team member must be proficient with using Microsoft programs like Outlook, Word, and Excel. You will also be required to learn proprietary programs to perform the daily task.
• Communicating virtually using email, instant messaging, and video is required.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have 1-2 years administrative/clerical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, Word and Excel, etc.
• Have excellent communication skills
• High ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines
• Willingness to perform repetitive tasks; highly detail-oriented
• Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
• Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
• Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
• Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to withstand long periods of repeating tasks, sitting or standing, reading, and looking at a computer monitor for approximately 8-12 hours daily. The job is performed remotely, and so you will need to make sure you have space and high-speed internet available to run programs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This is a remote work position. Individuals must work in a fast-paced team environment; work flexible hours; work extended hours due to heavy workload Monday-Friday; work extended weekends or overtime when necessary.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.