Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 7, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 8, 2022)
Buffalo, New York
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
As one of Western New York’s first HMOs, Independent Health covers approximately 355,000 people here and across the country with more than 100 plans, services and products.
If you have any questions about your Independent Health account, feel free to contact us through one of the following links:
Members – Contact Member Services for questions regarding your Independent Health plan, benefits, doctor information, etc. You may also use this link if you are having problems logging into our online system.
FSA Members – Contact the FSA Department for questions regarding your FSA Account information. You may also use this link if you are having problems logging into our online system.
Healthcare Professionals/Providers – Provider or Health Care offices may contact Provider Relations for billing inquiries, requests to become participating providers, or for general questions.
Employers – Contact Employer Relations
Brokers – Contact Broker Sales
*New hires must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus by the date of hire, unless granted an accommodation for a qualified medical or religious vaccine exemption.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to our organization. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The Copywriter is responsible for creating effective, strategic and persuasive messages and marketing communication solutions across all media. Duties to include writing advertising copy from concept to completion, that maintains the Independent Health brand, meets the clients’ needs and stays within budget and timeframe. Checks concepts against the creative brief to ensure they meet strategic goals and objectives. Writes body copy and headlines for concepts, new projects and pre-existing jobs. Proofreads all creative materials before being submitted to client or sent out to vendor. The individual supports the creative services department and is responsible for concepting, writing, and proofreading layouts, revisions, printer proofs, presentations, web materials, mechanicals, internal communications, supplied client copy as well as existing copy. The copywriter adds value and relevance to projects, helps the creative team in developing clear, impactful messages. Partners with Account Executives to develop effective communication strategies. The Copywriter works with the Senior Copywriter and/or Creative Director and is responsible for presenting concepts, to be reviewed by Creative Director before proceeding to next steps.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Two (2) years of marketing experience specializing in copywriting and creative problem-solving required.
• Must be fluent in all Microsoft Office software programs.
• Experience in writing social media preferred.
• Proven ability to work well independently and with other team members to develop fresh, breakthrough ideas and concepts. Proven concepting and writing skills.
• Demonstrated project development/management skills, with the ability to take projects from concept to completion.
• Understand the importance of consistency in brand and voice and establishing and adhering to standards.
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines. Ability to work with self-motivation in order to meet deadlines or communicate deadline deviations on a daily basis.
• Ability to accept constructive internal and/or client comments with regard to concepts and copy.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Command of the English language, including expert understanding of at least one major style guide (AP Style preferred).
• Must possess strong communication/presentation skills.
• Must have access to a reliable means of transportation; some travel required. Any Independent Health employee who uses a motor vehicle in the course of their duties representing Independent Health must be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle laws and must follow the policy that pertains to Driver’s License Requirements as a condition of employment.
• Proven examples of displaying the IH values: Passion, Caring, Trustworthy, Collaborative, Respectful and Accountable.
Develop strategic, creative and targeted solutions to relay an idea or marketing initiative. Concept, write, proofread, and edit copy for collateral, including, but not limited to marketing materials, brochures, web copy, social media, member-facing eBlasts, direct mail, directories and internal communications. Produce copy according to standards and/or designs as authorized while adhering to brand standards as required. Develop and produce copy in a thorough and accurate manner. Adheres to schedules, timeframes, procedures and budgets. Add value and relevance to projects. Help the creative team in developing clear, impactful messages. Partners with Account Executives to develop effective communication strategies.
Proofreading and Editing
Internal layouts, web content, internal marketing communications, presentations, prepress proofs, and all collateral/marketing materials produced by Independent Health. Following and enforcing established proofing/sign-off procedures. Strong editing and proofreading skills (of your own work, and others), along with knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar — exceptional attention to detail. Enforce adherence to brand in style and voice.
Maintain knowledge and understanding of the company’s evolving product offerings, programs, and marketing strategies. Create informed, accurate copy in relation to company
products and services. Monitor and be aware of health care market trends and competitive marketing strategies.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Independent Health and its affiliates will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. Click here for additional EEO/AAP or Reasonable Accommodation information.
Current Associates must apply internally via their Career Worklet.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.