Sr Product Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on March 7, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 8, 2022)
New York, NY
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. With 17,000 employees and over 67,000 customers in more than 175 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Location: US- Remote
The senior product designer will work with product managers, developers and other areas of the business to build beautiful, functional, responsive user experiences on the Infor Nexus platform. This role will evangelize best UX practices, educate and inform all of Infor Nexus on said practices and serve as a champion for our users.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
• Define design strategy in collaboration with key members of product teams, including product managers, engineering, and other designers
• Lead all phases of product design: discovery research, strategy workshops, asset-production, and measuring the success of released products and features
• Articulate design best practices in non-technical terms to a variety of internal stakeholders
• Conceptualize original, simple, user-friendly ideas to solve complex design problems
• Implement information architecture by preparing sitemaps and interactive prototypes that illustrate navigational flows and elements
• Articulate design guidelines, including informational and visual hierarchy, flow, layout, typography, and iconography
• Obtain feedback on your product in order to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
• Update stakeholders and report on customer success through internal and external product communications
What You Will Need:
• 3+ years of experience as a UX designer
• Demonstrate an understanding of design guidelines, including layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
• A passion for creating beautiful, elegant, functional designs
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Skilled in one or more design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Experience working with enterprise design systems
• Mobile design experience
• Prior development experience
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free
societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or [email protected]. Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected].
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.