Status: Still looking (Niobis did not know that this vacancy was recently published or has been published for a long time ago, but Niobis received information from one of the recruiters that this vacancy is still looking for candidates.)
Publish on Niobis: (March 6 2022)
Address: 1160 Vierling Dr E STE 309, Shakopee, MN 55379, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check website career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– More than 1000 social media followers but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
3plains is a website development, consulting and website management company based in Minneapolis, MN. For years we have built successful websites and provided online business solutions for customers across the US. 3plains serves virtually any industry, product or service. We specialize in the outdoor markets (ie hunting, fishing, adventure outdoors).
3plains is looking for a creative, talented designer to assist our production team in designing logos, websites, and other software interfaces. We need a motivated individual who is organized, with an attention to detail, to create various types of logos and website frameworks that can easily be translated into responsive websites and applications. As this is a remote company, you will need to be self-sufficient with the ability to keep up with our production team and project deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to help us grow our business with the chance to work remotely with the right qualifications. If you’re interested send us a resume and let’s talk!
• Create and design responsive website frameworks while sticking to our project standards and UI/UX requirements
• Translate client feedback and suggestions into clean, functional designs while sticking to company standards
• Continue to evolve our design process and help our production team create web projects faster and more efficiently
Desired Qualifications & Skills
• 2+ years in responsive web design
• 2+ years designing custom print literature & promotional materials
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications
• Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices when designing for the web
• Familiar with color theory
• A basic understanding of CSS and HTML is a big plus
• Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to clients with varying levels of understanding of both technology and design
• Ability to work independently with a small remote team
• Logo design experience a plus
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.